Roaring Dragons RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaring Dragons RPG

Roleplay any kind of dragon- fire, water, earth, air, ice, electricity, and much more! And not just dragons. You can roleplay any kind of mythical creature ranging from griffons to phoenixes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon egg Abandoned!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenRainbow
Admin
RavenRainbow

Dragon egg Abandoned! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon egg Abandoned!   Dragon egg Abandoned! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 am

In the middle of A giant forest, a swift red dragon appeared out of nowhere. She quickle steeled down onth the ground. Slowly, she nudged an egg next to a tree. With a sad expression, she rose back into the sky and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
https://roaringdragonsrpg.board-directory.net
Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: Dragon egg Abandoned!   Dragon egg Abandoned! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm

OOC; I hope you don't mind me jumping into this, I'm someone you invited from WCPRG xD

IC; The looming figure of a large dragon shadowed the earth, his wings slicing through the wind. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted the bright scales of a fellow dragon. Strange, he always thought that he was alone in this somewhat isolated place. The dragon, Tenebrous beat his large, silvery wings before slowly descending to the area the red dragon had taken off from. Why did she swoop down?
Back to top Go down
ShadowTail

PostSubject: Re: Dragon egg Abandoned!   Dragon egg Abandoned! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Hey I've seen you on WCRPG that's how I got here I'm ~DynamiteCrash~ Ravenrainbow

A black dragon leaped from tree to tree towards the egg
Back to top Go down
RavenRainbow
Admin
RavenRainbow

PostSubject: Re: Dragon egg Abandoned!   Dragon egg Abandoned! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Razz <(Hey! Thank you for joining! *Smiles* tongue

ooc: The egg, red and orange like lava, glowed softly in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
https://roaringdragonsrpg.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon egg Abandoned!   Dragon egg Abandoned! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon egg Abandoned!
Page 1 of 1